A little town in Southern California

 南加小鎮遊

A little town in Southern California 

San Juan Capistrano 

9/28/2023


The train is coming !



The train station of a little town in Orange County 
While I was sitting on the outside bench at the rail station preparing my lens to catch a view of the oncoming train, I was caught by another photographer 

蟷螂捕蟬 黃雀在後
                  

On a meandering partially paved road near the town’s train station, store stalls with outdoor sun umbrellas 
displaying assortments of merchandise and gift items

街邊小舖以亮麗招牌及擺設 各出奇招吸引遊客目光



A palm reading shop with signs of all sizes and shapes 
一家算命舖子門前掛滿各式招牌



A fashionable lady in a bright yellow dress with floral design walked by
All I could catch with my lens is her back walking away  
Yet I was able to catch a glimpse of the shape of her swaying skirt  
along with a roadside flower of the same color 



This jolly store lady was chatting with my husband who was always ahead of me by miles when shopping.  Before I reached her stall, she’s all smile and welcoming me like an old customer 

I walked away with a long chiffon scarf with small roses all over 


Look what I got!


Restaurants abundant in the little town of Mission San Juan Capistrano
小鎮以其知名景點 Mission San Juan Capistrano 吸引不少遊客
餐飲店林立,週日正午幾條大街小巷餐廳都排滿了人
原本計劃的墨西哥餐廳等候時間需 1 1/2 小時
只好繼續往前行



Wall decoration of “Bloom” the restaurant we dined in
resembles a piece of artwork of paper cut
走到一家名為 Bloom 的餐室用餐
果真見到一朶碩大的花朶牆飾
看似筆雕作品 上網 Google 之下方知是購置之裝飾物件

Isn’t this huge wall flower decoration lovely?
漂亮吧 ?





Grace 



Comments