Wildlife in our neighborhood II

Wildlife in our neighborhood II 

野外嬌客 II


 

 “Slowdown, Children and Animals 

Live Here”

當心!兒童和野生動物住此  

當道而行二鹿

“They have the right of way!”

這對母子鹿悠然自得漫步行道  經過的車輛也要停下讓路給牠們







    






Crimson Browed Finches 紅眉雀

courtesy:Hsin I Huang

 
Spotted Towhee 
<=斑唧鵐
Courtesy:Hsin I Huang 


Blue Heron 
蒼鷺* (below)
*Photo taken in Phoenix, Arizona years ago (Grace)


<= Bronze Turkey 
青銅火鷄?
courtesy:
Hsin I Huang






White swan =>
白天鵝
watercolor by Grace*

*One of the first few watercolor
I did back in the days I started to do colors in paintings 



 A Snail (below)
蝸牛
Pen and ink


Acorn woodpecker 
橡子啄木鳥
courtesy: Hsin I Huang 
Pair of Egrets 
一雙白鷺鷥
Wading in the stream
                Watercolor (gl)                                     
Blue heron 蒼鷺
Watercolor (gl)

Grace 

                                                      








Comments